Sunday 17 July 2016

July Fairyloot Unboxing - Pirates and Power

So I ordered the July Fairyloot box and I'm so excited to share the contents!!!
This is my first Fairyloot box - actually, my first book subscription box ever.
It's so packed, you guys, and I love every single thing in it!!

Fairyloot is a YA fiction monthly subscription box. In this box, you will receive one recently published YA Fantasy book and bookish goodies related to the book's theme. >Here<

The theme for July box is Pirates and Power.
I'm not so much a pirate story fan but this box is special and I just couldn't resist not ordering because the contents are special - 2 books (1 finished and 1 ARC or Advanced Reader Copy) and 6 goodies! This is really special as this is the first time they've done it.

Without further ado, let's do the unboxing! =D

Fairyloot's box is so beautiful. I personally like that they added this quote in their box.

 

This was the mini print poster for the July theme. At the back of it was the explanation of the contents of the box and from whom they were from. Quality print and artwork, I might add. =D

The following are the bookish goodies for the 'Pirates' theme:
The Pirates theme is related to the featured book in this box.


First was the 'I Ship It' tote bag that has ships print on it.
This was designed by Alice in Wonderbookland.
One can never have too many tote bags! I really like the 'I Ship It' text it's so witty and funny and as fangirls, we ship a lot.

This lip balm was from Geeky Clean. It smells and tastes like coconut and I'm digging it.

 
Treasure Island notebook from Museums & Galleries. Fairyloot sent out 2 editions and I got this. Guys, I love notebooks. I have a lot of notebooks that I bought mainly for its cover. This is so pretty I especially like that it looks like a book - I mean look at that spine. =)

And last but definitely not the least, for the Pirates theme, the new product of Behind The Pages - coloring bookmark! It's pretty that I'm afraid I'd ruin it when I color it.

Now, the bookish goodies for the 'Power' theme:
The Power theme is related to the ARC.

This bath bomb is the bomb! It smells so good but tbh I don't know where I'm gonna use as we don't have a bath tub. =D This bath bomb was from Geeky Clean as well.
Check out their Instagram page, the result of this Frostblood & Fireblood bath bomb is SO BEAUTIFUL.
This Frostblood & Fireblood bath bomb was specifically made for the ARC! It's so genius.

 
Last bookish goodies for the Power theme was this very cute Funko Keychain! The ARC in the box was all about power and ice and fire - I got Jon Snow because ICE! Others got Daenerys Targaryen (fire).
So good. I LOVE JON SNOW.

Let's go to the books, shall we?

First book was the book featured book for this month's box.
The book was called Inherited by Freedom Matthews. First book in the Curses of VIII series, not sure if it's going to be a duology or trilogy or more. It's a tale about faery-tales and folklore wherein those aboard The Wilted Rose are forbidden to love. They will make this adventure to break the curse.
I'm currently reading it right now and we will see as I am not big on Pirates story so I'm hoping this will make me change my mind about Pirate stories. We'll see!

 
The author was kind enough to dedicate and sign each copy of the book, Freedom also has personal letter for the readers and postcard!
Also thrilled about the letter from the publisher of this book, Of Tomes by Benjamin of Tomes.


The last item in the box was the ARC!
It was the ARC of Frostblood by Elly Blake which is going to be released in January 2017!
How cool is that? This is my first ARC! And I'm so excited to read this! It also comes with a bookmark!
Frostblood is the first book in the Frostblood Saga. The story follows Ruby, a fireblood, who must hide her powers of heat and flame from the cruel frostblood ruling class that wants to destroy all that are left of her kind. I'm thinking it's action-packed and swoon-worthy! Can't wait to read it!

Fairyloot sent out 2 covers of this ARC, and since I got Jon Snow, I got the Frostblood cover!
It's so beautiful!
The back says: "You are a Frostblood. You have the power to freeze your enemies with a single touch. Decades ago your people conquered these lands, killing and enslaving the Firebloods. But some fires can never be extinguished." #Frostblood

WOW. Those were such beautiful words!


That's it for the unboxing! I really love Fairyloot box! Especially this month!
I will definitely order again in the future, I need to save for it first! LOL

What subscription box have you got?

Thanks for reading this!

Love,
Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment